Wednesday, April 13, 2011

on dreams. the literal kind, not the unlikely aspirations.

Last night I had pretty much the greatest dream in the universe. I was at some kind of place with a bigass stage, and a crowd of hundreds was chillbangin'. Why, you ask? Because I am cash, and apparently the lead in a musical. So I took the stage first as a principal - the musical was about a high school musical (BOOM) - and the crowd lol'd heartily at my Kiwi accent. Then I ran backstage pulled on a ball gown and in a disconcertingly decent voice led a song about coffee. Except I ran out at the wrong time, and had to play it off all cool while my less talented co-star was all "BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING."


Then I had to go through a labyrinth of hallways between scenes, where some random dude was waiting with a rack full of badass costumes. For some reason he made me get changed in a tent. I'm not that ugly bro. After this I tried to run back to  the stage but got lost in the middle of a cinema. I don't know where the cinema came from but people were way pissed when I interrupted their movie to run past in the ugliest goddamn outfit you've ever laid eyes on. My final musical number was the shit, by the way.

So yeah my dreams have original music. Sadly I cannot remember most of the lyrics.

One of my recurring dreams is about a train station. I recently dreamed that I was at the station, right up on the bridge. And there was a 'quick route' which meant going down like, a tube. Like a slide but concrete and way more alarming. I'm claustrophobic, so this warred with my laziness. Then this person shoved past me like bitch get out and slid down there, and didn't like explode or get stuck. And they were pretty large. So I went down the slide.

WHOOSH~

I'm almost at the end of the slide when I see it. A bunch of gossiping teenagers were there AT THE END OF THE TUBE. Were they mad? They looked pretty dangerous though, like they would annihilate me if I said excuse me sirs I have a train to catch.

I then woke up in the middle of the night totally disorientated because I dream-claustrophobia'd in the train station tube slide of doom. UNRELATED at the Ekka last year, lol, you know the fun house ride? Yeah well I went down the closed-in slide backwards. No not on purpose, goddamn it. Somehow, I just came out the other side backwards. The look on the ride attendant's face was priceless.

As a conclusion, in a separate incident I had this amazing dream in which I was escaping the zombie apocalypse by hiding in Kmart. I think I lost at the end tho. There was some kind of king zombie and he took me out. I could only hide behind a rack of Barbies so long, you know.

/pointless post

3 comments:

Gojo said...

Dude, your dreams are amazing. Who needs hallucinogenics when you've got dreams like that? x3

Lainey said...

I KNOW RIGHT. I always remember them too. Lucid dreams would be even moar cash.

Clearly Unfocused said...

Pretty sure that first dream was like, the best dream EVER.

Post a Comment